The Formation and History of Villa Bianca, all from the construction intertwined with the history of Castle Velenje. This was during the period 1851-1858 (including the extensive possessions, which ranged from Velenje to Šalek,) in the hands of Count Hubert d'Harnancour-Unverzagt.
Besides the castle Velenje, he had held also the castle Lilienberg. In 1858 he sold both castles to Karl Adamovič. About the year 1855 as Villa Bianca was built by Viktor d'Harnancour-Unverzagt, brother of Count Hubert, then the owner of Velenje castle it was named Lower or New Velenje. The name should mark the new "castle" building, as opposed to a castle Velenje on the hill.
After the death of Victor, his wife Luisa d'Harnancour-Unverzagt, lived in the villa together with their children. She was born on the 23rd of April 1829 in Immendorf, died in Velenje on 24th May 1869.
After the family d'Harnancour-Unverzagt, in 1882, building Lower or New Velenje passed into the hands of the family Adamovič. Adamovič Bianca, born Countess of Wickenburg, moved here. Here she lived with second man Artur Augusto, Count Mensdorffom Pouillyjem, who died in 1904. They were married on 11 December 1902 at Villa Bianca. Her first husband, Karl Adamovic, died in Graz, 1874.
Karl and Bianca, (which some still remembered as a tall, beautiful lady) were known as benefactors of Velenje. Bianca financed a school kitchen in Velenje primary school and has granted that every winter the children of poorer parents get hot soup every day for free.
In memory of Velenje, Bianca Adamovic is also maintained by renaming the Villa Lower or New Velenje to Villa Bianca. When exactly the house was renamed, we do not know, but it was certainly before the 1885th. The inscription was later located on the front building. After the death of the owner Bianca, Villa Bianca became property of her daughter Irma, married Bissingen, who was then residing in Budapest.
Numerous families of Velenje were inhabitants of Villa Bianca. During Second World War Villa Bianca was in possession of society Energieversorgung Südsteiermark Aktiengesellscahft from Maribor, proprietary right was transmitted to FLRJ at the end of the war. Villa Bianca becomes part of general folk property. In 1948 building belonged to Coal Mine Velenje, later property of Municipality Velenje.